Monday, March 18, 2024

Q1 2024: Updates For Whoever's Reading

I don't even know what I'm doing here anymore, not gonna lie…but I do have a following of sorts, and I do enjoy writing, so I might as well update whoever might be reading this on what's been going on. Anyway, I recently completed my eleventh studio album under my "Decimate Our Kind" artist name, titled "Mobile Corpse". I know people are bored to death of artists talking about how their latest work is their "greatest yet", but I am genuinely proud of this one. I feel like I'm finding my death-thrash-prog-fusion sound more and more with each album.

I am thinking about pursuing other musical projects, however. I don't plan on stopping Decimate Our Kind, however, as I genuinely do appreciate what's been going on here. My following is small, but it's the biggest following I've ever had for a personal passion project, and I genuinely appreciate all who do listen to my music. I am still planning on more DOK material to come out later in the year. But at the same time, I think about doing something different. As is expected of most artists, after all. It's not easy doing the same thing for years on end.


Some things that I thought about doing were going back to my previous musical project, 71011-NINJER, which was entirely focused on instrumental music from whatever genre I felt like dabbling in. Obviously the quality is much lower compared to what I've produced with DOK, but I do still think about that project often. The thought also crossed my mind of creating an entirely new project, focused on soft, clean/acoustic-style rock. But these are all just ideas in my head at the moment. Regardless, I have a new album being released in April, and if you feel compelled to do so, I would appreciate you taking a listen. Thanks for everything, if you're reading this.